Donate With PayPal

Please donate today to support our EDA, both during and between elections – and to reach out to Conservative supporters in the electoral district.

Your donation may qualify you for a generous tax credit. For information about tax credits, see below.


Tax Credits
Federal income tax credits are available for all qualified contributions.

ContributionTax CreditActual Cost

PLEASE NOTE:  As of January 1, 2021, the maximum allowable contribution to a registered Canadian political party increases to $1,650 annually. Accordingly, we will now accept donations of this amount through our website. The maximum possible tax credit remains $650.00. For more information about donations and tax credits, please visit  Elections Canada web site.

Protecting your interests
Donations to the Waterloo Conservative EDA are received by an authorized electoral district agent. An electoral district agent is defined in the Canada Elections Act as a person appointed by a registered association, and includes the financial agent of a registered association. (The electoral district agent’s name is recorded in the registry of electoral district associations maintained by the Chief Electoral Officer.)

To contact this financial agent, please contact us via our website.

Tax Receipts
An income-tax receipt will be issued for all contributions of $20 or more.
Please be advised that Elections Canada does not allow tax receipts to be issued in any other name other than that of the contributor. The contributor is considered to be the holder of the credit card or signatory on the cheque.

Tax receipts are issued by the Waterloo Conservative EDA at the end of each month. For example, if you made a contribution in May, you will receive your official tax receipt at the end of June.

If you misplace your tax receipt once received, please contact the Waterloo Conservative EDA and a duplicate tax receipt will be issued.

In accordance with the Conservative Government’s Federal Accountability Act, which came into force in January, 2007, the Waterloo Conservative EDA accepts contributions from individual Canadian citizens or permanent residents to a maximum of $1,650 for the year.

Cash Contributions in excess of $20 will not be accepted

Contributions from corporations, labour unions or associations, and unincorporated associations are prohibited.

Please note that Canadian citizens and permanent residents may also donate a separate amount up to $1,650 to a Conservative riding association, in addition to contributions made to the National Party.